The office of the Registrar (STA) has the fundamental mission and responsibility of processing and implementing academic decisions.
The Registrar’s functions are as follows::
- To authorize user access to the Academic System.
- To issue or certify copies of academic documents: certificates of subjects passed, of good conduct, rankings, study curricula, and others.
- To maintain a register of the third and fourth level degrees that the Institution and the Council of Higher Education approve.
- To maintain a historical register of ESPOL students, from the time they enter the institution through the National System of Leveling and Admission or SNNA.
- To be responsible for the academic registration of ESPOL students.
The quality system offered by ESPOL includes within it the activities of teaching, research, transference of technology and extension of quality to serve society while guaranteeing compliance with legal and regulatory norms, applicable to the services offered by the institution. Its objectives include:
- Achieving National Accreditation of Degree Courses and Programs.
- Achieving and maintaining International Accreditation of Degree Courses and Programs.
- Maintaining National Institutional Accreditation.
- Updating 100% of the Institutional Processes.
- Achieving Teacher Evaluation.
The Academic Administration Syste, SAAC, gathers and administers academic information in ESPOL, covering 6 academic bodies, 4 institutes, 6 technological programs and more than 9000 active students.
This system enables consultation of the cycle of courses to be taught, listed by term and academic body, facilitating the planning of subjects, parallels and available timetables in each academic term. The system includes control of schedules and available classrooms, which in turn allows optimal administration of physical resources. This system offers various reports which allow us to check courses before and after the beginning of term time.
- Center for Educational Services and Research, CISE, http://www.cise.espol.edu.ec/#nosotros
- Center for Library Information http://www.cib.espol.edu.ec/
- Center for Foreign Languages, CELEX, http://www.fcsh.espol.edu.ec/celex/
- Center for Links with the Community http://www.vinculos.espol.edu.ec/
- Center for Environmeltal Studies,CEMA, http://www.vinculos.espol.edu.ec/cema.html
- Center for Continuous Education, CEC, http://www.cec.espol.edu.ec/Inscripcion/Default.aspx
- Center for Entrepreneurship in ESPOL, CEEMP, http://ceemp.org/